We do our best to send every item in your order, however, sometimes there could be a number of reasons why an item is missing in your delivery:
- The item is temporarily out of stock:
- Does your invoice have TO FOLLOW written where the part number should be (shows where the part number should be on an invoice)? Then we are currently out of stock of the product, and will be sending this part out to you on a priority.
- The item was dispatched separately:
- The item could have been dispatched separately due to the extra care and attention which is required.
- The item was classed as a dangerous good:
- Dangerous goods may be handled separately, due to the delicate nature of the product.